Framework for Socially
“Governments, schools and the communities they serve deserve a return on their investment in health workforce education– THEnet’s framework has provided us with a roadmap for our school to meet this goal.”
Dr. Paul Worley
Dean, Flinders University School of Medicine
Introduction to the
Learn about why it was created and the thinking behind the Framework
How to use the
A guide to how to use the Framework and what it can be used to assess
A four part assessment tool along with resources and tools to help use the Framework
What Needs Are We Addressing?
- Who do we serve?
- What are the needs of the communities we serve?
- What are the needs of our health system?
How Do We Work?
- What do we believe in?
- How do we work with others?
- How do we make decisions?
- How do we manage resources?
What Do We Do?
- Who are the educators and how are they trained?
- Who are our learners?
- What do our learners learn?
- How do our learners learn?
- Where do our learners learn?
- What contributions do we make to the delivery of health care?
- Does our research program relate to the mission and values of social accountability?
What difference Do We Make?
- Where are our graduates?
- What are our graduates doing?
- How do we support our graduates and other health workers?
- How have we shared our ideas and influenced others?
- What impact have we made with other schools?
- What difference have we made to the health of the communities and regions that we serve?
- What difference have we made to the health system in our region?
Tools to help use the Framework